Item Gone: FT 44-Inch 12.5 HP Trailcutter only used 2hrs ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tybo480

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
86   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FT 44-Inch 12.5 HP Trailcutter only used 2hrs ever!

Zip Code: 30189

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 5x10 utility trailer or similar size

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Swisher RTB12544 44-Inch 12.5 HP Trailcutter for trade for a trailer. It was purchased for a farm and used for about 3 hours before we got a tractor and zero turn mower for his 47 acres. Starts right up and comes with an extra set of blades as well as a custom welded adjustable height 2" ball attachment for use with any vehicle. The attachment was drawn up and welded locally. The picture is from the internet. I will try to post pictures of the actual mower soon.

Im looking for something around 5x10 with a rail around it. Rated for 3500lbs preferrably. I can deliver the mower to you as well.

This description is from online:
Swisher 44" ATV Trailcutter Pull Behind This Swisher ATV Trailcutter is a ruggedly designed Rough Cut Mower that'll cut any brush your ATV can run over: For brush cutting applications; 44" cutting deck; Cuts most woody materials up to 1 1/2" in diameter; Rugged 1/8" reinforced steel construction; Two heavy-duty swinging blades; Convenient single-point cutting height adjustment; Rear discharge; Remote engagement blade brake for safety; Universal articulating hitch; Easy adjustable left-to-right hitch enables you to cut to the left, right or directly behind your ATV or lawn tractor.
  • 44-inch trail cutter for use with an ATV, lawn tractor, or other utility vehicle
  • 12.5 HP Briggs & Stratton engine; cuts most woody materials up to 1-1/2-inch in diameter
  • Rugged 1/8-inch reinforced steel construction
  • Two heavy-duty swinging blades
  • Welded deck constructed of 11 gauge steel
  • Approximate Unit weight: 550 lbs
  • 12.5 HP Briggs & Stratton I/C Engine
  • Overall dimensions: 60" wide x 53" long

Pictures:

The mower is disassembled because i had to transport in my minivan. I can deliver and put the wheels on.

View attachment 789010 View attachment 789012 View attachment 789015 View attachment 789016

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Cash price is 1100. I have 1 lower offer i am considering until tomorrow morning then its going to them. Sorry i didnt put a cash price earlier. Im selling with a friend who owns it with me. If i dont have another offer by the time i talk to him ill just sell it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom