Reaction score
Item Name: FT Beretta Nano LNIB

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Muzzle Loader, Optics, Crossbow, or .22 Mag

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This gun is pretty new. I’ve never shot it, but i guess previous owner did a couple times because there’s a little carbon in the action. Two mags available with it, as well as a “Sticky” brand holster.
No box unfortunately.

I’d rather just trade it. For trades, I’d prefer the following in order
A .22 Mag or .17 HMR rifle
B. A crossbow
C. A rifle optic of comparable value
D. A muzzle loader? Sure why not.

i can meet within an hour of Cumming. I also spend a fair amount of time in Sandy Springs and Newton County, so I’m all over the top half of the state.

Pictures:
745b5565-cf8c-4f65-8d72-ef20bdcbccc4-jpeg.2930694

338255c0-6f81-456a-8f25-2d65250b815a-jpeg.2930695

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FT Beretta Nano LNIB

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Muzzle Loader, Optics, Crossbow, or .22 Mag

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This gun is pretty new. I’ve never shot it, but i guess previous owner did a couple times because there’s a little carbon in the action. Two mags available with it, as well as a “Sticky” brand holster.
No box unfortunately.

I’d rather just trade it. For trades, I’d prefer the following in order
A .22 Mag or .17 HMR rifle
B. A crossbow
C. A rifle optic of comparable value
D. A muzzle loader? Sure why not.

i can meet within an hour of Cumming. I also spend a fair amount of time in Sandy Springs and Newton County, so I’m all over the top half of the state.

Pictures:
745b5565-cf8c-4f65-8d72-ef20bdcbccc4-jpeg.2930694

338255c0-6f81-456a-8f25-2d65250b815a-jpeg.2930695
Are you looking for a rifle or revolver in a muzzle loader?

I own everything you mentioned and am interested. I live in Canton. So give me a dollar value you are looking for in a trade, okay? Merry Christmas ! Hope to hear back from you soon.

I own everything you mentioned and am interested. I live in Canton. So give me a dollar value you are looking for in a trade, okay? Merry Christmas ! Hope to hear back from you soon.
I have a .50 cal. TC Impact muzzle loader like new that I might consider trading if your pistol is in like condition, I will be able to send you a picture later this evening if you think you might be interested. The other two weapons you are interested in are more like $350 for the .17 hmr & $425 for the CZ .22 wmr semi auto. So for either of those there would be a money difference on your part. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom