• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FT Custom glock 17 for cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattkh

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
8   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Custom glock 17 for cheap

Zip Code: 31699

Item is for: Trade or sell
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 600 tv/ 500 cash

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Alright guys I've got a glock 17 gen 3 that has had a little work done to it. Not 100% on whether I want to let this go or not. Just have the itch for something new. If I don't get an offer I like I'm going to keep it and do some more work to it and may or may not post it again in the future. Slide has been CNC milled, duracoated combat gray, had frame work done, and has been stippled. Other than that it's bone stock. Ran about 150 rounds through her after milling her out and she cycles clean. I'll be straight with you the duracoat job sucks. It does the job of protecting the firearm and doesn't impede with the function of it but has a few blemishes which I will post pictures of. I plan on getting it cerakoated if I keep it. The sights in the picture are not included and it will come with the stock sights. Also will come with 2 mags full of some nice hollow points and the original case.

Open on trades but would rather stick to handguns in 9mm or 45. Im a big fan of glocks in all shapes and sizes. Again I'm not 100% on letting this go so sorry in advance if I come across as picky!

Pictures:
image-jpeg.972964

image-jpeg.972965

image-jpeg.972967

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom