Brett Lowenthal

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
39   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Daniel Defense MK18

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: POF, Sig MCX pistols, Piston driven ARs, Knights armament

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: So here I have a ACTUAL MK18 not no ****ing aero precision lower and a poverty pony upper with a MK18 rail. It’s full Daniel defense stock. Marty Daniel himself crafted this stallion and gave it to the Clinton foundation to merc Epstein. It has a geissele trigger in it (yea that company that no one knows how to spell and I had to look it up on google to spell it) everything else is stock. It has a Sb tactical sba3 sto*k **** I MEAN PISTOL BRACE on it. And a ****ty ass magpul AFG (I hate it but you may like it I have a BCM “vert” grip I can give you too but I’m too ***** to test the atf) the bad boy has a fat ass eotech on the top for deleting home intruders or even deer. “For you fortnight gamers team wiping the whole blood line of the deers family” and some nice ass magpul rail covers to keep your dirty dick beaters smooth and cool because this bitch gets more heated than a chad on spring break.. I’m really looking to trade this beast of a machine for a nice Piston driven rifle to be honest. Not really looking to sell because I need a gun to defend my toilet paper from the Karen’s trying to take my **** tickets. Please don’t offer me **** for a trade because I’ll prob ignore you. I’ll also take complete upper trades

p.s this guns in a bath tube because it’s straight dirty as **** (in a hot way)

P.s.s the stars is basically a Mad Libs game so fill in the blanks. And if you don’t know what mad libs is then your not old enough to buy this gun anyways

Pictures:
1bc01fc8-55d4-4706-a67f-230247eecea4-jpeg.2533426

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom