67   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Daniel Defense(War Poet) WPSM4A1

Zip Code: 30529

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Listing

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Daniel Defense WPSM4A1. Rifle is in excellent shape with under 300 rounds through it. Will come with original DD stock. I have everything that came with the package other than the Holosun. If it’s pictures it’s negotiable. Looking for other high end rifle packages. Would like to find a SIG Spear package but will look at all offers. Can get more pictures if needed. Please PM all questions and offers.

Pictures:
FullSizeRender.jpeg
FullSizeRender.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Daniel Defense WPSM4A1. Rifle is in excellent shape with under 300 rounds through it. Will come with original DD stock. I have everything that came with the package other than the Holosun. If it’s pictures it’s negotiable. Looking for other high end rifle packages. Would like to find a SIG Spear package but will look at all offers. Can get more pictures if needed. Please PM all questions and offers.
I have a Seekins 300 blackout with 500
Rounds to go with it and few magazines. Bone stock, less then 20 rounds through barrel. What’s the value of your set up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom