• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FT /FS G19 RTF2 with gills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dixietoolz

Default rank <4000 posts Lifetime Supporter
"This Space Available"
77   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT G19 RTF2 with gills

Zip Code: 31088

Item is for: FS/FT
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $650, Mini 14 in 6.8, AR10 .308, 6.5 Creedmor, surprise me

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for possible trade or sale is this here Gen 3 G19 RTF2 with the gills and a crimson Trace laser. The good: it's a freaking g19 with gills, it comes with 2 mags and a brand new crimson Trace laser that is spot on for us lazy shooters. The bad: some dumbass (not me) decided to polish the barrel. Glock says they will fix this screw up for $20. Offer away but don't be offended if I say no. I really love this gun. No shotguns, anything made by taurus, car parts, bows, broke ass ex girlfriends etc. FTF in or near Warner Robins to legally eligible GA residents.

Pictures:
screenshot_20170323-093600-png.1123821

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Reactions: JHW
Price dropped to $650 picked up in Warner Robins. That's $500 for the G19 and $150 for the crimson Trace. And I'm serious about accepting credit card payments through PayPal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom