• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FT Gen 5 G19 NIB for your G21 in Newnan

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeinNewnan

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
274   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Gen 5 G19 NIB for your G21 in Newnan

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: G21

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: The title pretty much says it all, I have a brand new generation 5 Glock 19, it has the regular factory sights and I'm looking to trade for a Glock g21 in excellent condition. Yours does not have to be new and I don't care if it shows where as long as it is in mechanically excellent condition. I will trade you mag from mag for Glock factory magazines.

An important consideration for this follows, I'm a hospice nurse and as such I need to remain within Noonan so I am accessible to my patients and families 24/7.. So any trade that we're going to do has to take place in Newnan. I think that's something important for you to consider before you decide if this is something you want to do.

To reiterate, my pistol is completely unfired outside of the factory.

Please send me a text or a PM if you're interested.
803-761-8359

I will happily show you my carry permit and Georgia driver's license and ask that you would be willing to do the same. Pass that I require nothing in writing but will accommodate any wish you have for a bill of trade.

Thank you for taking the time to read this ad

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I should have put this in the original post and I apologize for not doing so. I am looking for an unmodified factory Glock. I'll listen to any trade offer you have but the more it has been modified the less interested I'm probably going to be.

Thank you again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom