• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FT Glock 19 Gen 5 - I HATE IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadcom

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
506   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Glock 19 Gen 5 - I HATE IT.

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See post

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I’m done with this experiment. I admire the platform and respect the reputation - but I can’t shoot one of these damn things. Took this little beast to the range this morning and fired a few mags of some of the nicest shotgun patternesq groups you have ever seen. I am more accurate with rocks. Shot several SIGs, 1911 and Colt with great results at the same
distances and targets. I recognize the issue is me, not blaming the gun, but I’m done with these things. Someone trade me something I can shoot! Open to Beretta 92’s, SIG P228/9’s and 1911 platforms (no Asian or Turkish stuff). Prefer 9mm but at this point I’m open to most anything. No interest in Taurus or Canik or Springfield XD firearms. I do like sporting shotguns or factory AR’s. I can add cash for he right trade but not looking to add some crazy amount.

Pictures:
IMG_4400.jpeg
IMG_4399.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
It’s just a “feel” thing for me I guess. Even after taking my time and slowing way down, I never feel confident that I’m going to hit where I am aiming. And I usually don’t.

I feel exactly the same, and it has been my primary handgun for 8 years. It doesn’t get any better.

My brother let me shoot his HK VP9sk and it is a very nice shooter. I am going to get my hands on one and give it a try for a while. I really liked it. The ergos are great and it hits where I aim. Trigger is acceptable, by my standards, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom