• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone! FT GUNS COMBO FOR TRADES! KIMBER, GLOCK, raging bull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger88

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
67   1
Reaction score
Item Name: GUNS COMBO FOR TRADES! KIMBER, GLOCK, raging bull

Zip Code: 30016

Item is for: Trade Only

Trade Value or Items Looking For: see below

Caliber: see below

Willing To Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
I have a couple different guns for trade. Take your pick or a combination of them. Here goes...

First up I have a kimber custom II. Its a 45acp I've shot ipsc with this gun before it is highly accurate and is super smooth to shoot. Comes with night sights, box, vz grips and 7 mags ( 2 10 rounders, 3 8 rounders, 2 7 rounders) a paddle holster for 2 mags and a blackhawk holster. round count is unknown and the gun has a fair amount of holster wear but still shoots and functions like new. trade value 800$ with 150 rounds

Next up is a Taurus raging bull 44 mag with the 8 3/4" barrel. Has a shiny black finish round count is about 70 rounds. This thing is a beast and is a straight shooter. For those of you who like to leave a big impression and gigantic holes in whatever is in front of you this is your toy. Comes with a shoulder holster and three speed loaders and can come with up to 140 rounds of various ammo ( hornandy, silver tip, target, ect) trade value is 750$ with ammo

Last up is a brand new glock 23 gen 4. Literally a couple days old. Only fired from the factory. Completely stock. Comes with box docs beaver tail straps and standard back straps 3 mags and 40 rounds of self defense various brands. And everything that came with it from the factory. Trade value 550$

Looking for great quality guns and something fun to shoot. Will do any of the guns above alone or in combination. Just let me know what you have to trade and what kind of trade you have in mind. Not looking to sell right now unless the money favors me over the trade value... all together around 2100$ worth of trades for the whole lot. might add a little cash if necessary!

Sigs 1911 p220 p226 p229 scorpion nightmare navy ect.
colts ar15, 1911 ??
h&k ump usp rifles ???
smith & wesson 500mag 629 classic.. rifles revolvers 1911
Ar-10 other 308 battle rifles, m14 mini 30...quality hunting rifles from calibers up to a 338.
I am pretty much wide open just seeing what's out there. Worst I can say is no. Thanks for looking and your time. have a blessed day. please pm me or text picks of trades to 678-251-5764 blake I will answer asap my work schedule is crazy thanks!

Pictures:
1395092541_1.jpg

1395092541_2.jpg

1395092541_3.jpg

1395092541_4.jpg

1395092541_5.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have Any interest in a Thompson Contender, They have a great trigger and are very accurate.I have the early one with the bear cat engraving and switch on the hammer for center/rim fire . It comes with a 44 mag 10" barrel and a 30-30 Winchester super 14 Barrel. I'm in Stone Mtn. I'm interested in your Raging Bull 44 mag. For trade If your interested let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom