• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FT Henry All-Weather Side Gate 30-30

Status
Not open for further replies.
23   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Henry All-Weather Side Gate 30-30

Zip Code: 30504

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See below.

Caliber: 30_30

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for trade is my Henry all-weather in 30-30. The gun comes with a vortex Diamondback
4-12x40 scope on talley rings, the butler creek sling, 8 rounds of Winchester deer season 150gr rounds, and the box. She’s sighted in dead on at 100 and is a fine shooter. I’m the original owner (bought around september of this year if I remember correctly) and have fired about 50 rounds through the gun total. The only mark on the gun is some burnt powder on the cap of the tube from shooting (see photo). I just don’t find myself hunting with the gun like I intended and have other interests.

I’m not looking to sell it at this point. My trade interests would be a Ruger No. 1 in 243, 25-06, 270, 280, 30-06, or 308. Im also interested in Ruger skeleton stocks in the same caliber. I will entertain other trades in the $1200 value range. Worst thing I can say is no.

Pictures:
IMG_3378.jpeg
IMG_3377.jpeg
IMG_3375.jpeg
IMG_3373.jpeg
IMG_3376.jpeg
IMG_3374.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom