• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FT High Performance Ford 4.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

done911

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
15   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT High Performance Ford 4.6

Zip Code: 30512

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Truck, Guns, cash plus... maybe anything

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a performance built 4.6 ford (mustang) that I originally planned to transplant into a project of some type. Life has thrown a curve ball and the project just isn't going to happen.
I don't have the spec's on the build. I know that the original builder spent 16k on the engine and suspension of a 2000 mustang with the intent to outrun fancy sports cars on the street. the person I got the car from purchased the mustang and confirmed that it does indeed outrun most things... unfortunately it didn't outrun a front end collision and I got the car as a parts car, it still runs and goes but the frame is bent and the front suspension is toast so it can't steer. The engine has approximately 8k since the install ( i was told )
If interested, you will get the engine, trani (auto) complete wiring harness and the computer .... ready to drop into anything you like. you also get whatever other parts you can use on the car as I will not be pulling the parts.
As for trades I need another 4x4 truck or SUV of approximately equal value. I am partial to the first generation Durango (1999 to 2003 prefered) or Dakotas of the same years. I'll listen to offers on most things, but I don't need a boat or motorcycle of any type.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom