• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FT Howa 1500 7mm-08 with Blackhawk stock and Nikon pro staff 5 scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

standaman19

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
225   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Howa 1500 7mm-08 with Blackhawk stock and Nikon pro staff 5 scope

Zip Code: 30157-0632

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: I’m looking for a nice AR15 set up or maybe a nice semiautomatic 12ga shotgun or maybe a ruger or smith & Wesson 357 magnum or 44 magnum or idk what cha got? I’m open

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Howa 1500 7mm-08 with a Blackhawk stock completely free floated barrel and awesome trigger it take ACIS mags I have 1 5rd mag and 1 10rd mag with the rifle and it will come with a Nikon pro staff 5 scope with very, very clear glass it’s a 3.5x14x40 and it will also have 49rds of ammo that will go with the rifle.. it’s a very nice rifle setup for hunting or bench shooting.. I’m open on trades?

Pictures:
IMG_3546.jpeg
IMG_3547.jpeg
IMG_3548.jpeg
IMG_3549.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Trade value?
sorry for the delay brother I’ve been working today… I guess trade value depends on u if whatever u have to offer in trade do u want brand new price for it? If so I want new price for my stuff also I guess what I’m saying is I don’t want to trade with someone that wants new price or higher and give pawn shop prices for mine.. I like to be fair… u know some folks on here thinks their Glock 19 is worth $700 plus dollars that’s crazy!!!! I’ve been known to trade for something lesser value than mine if I like it.. what cha got?

I’ve got several ars ranging in price from 600-2000.
  1. PSA,spikes 300 bo, bravo company and Geissele. Just trying to figure what range we’re in. I’m a fair trader just look at my feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom