Item Gone: FT KAC SR-25 ACC - Near mint - 36 rounds fired - Looking for cool car...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallace's

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
97   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT KAC SR-25 ACC - Near mint - 36 rounds fired - Looking for cool car...

Zip Code: 30145

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Looking for cool car, IROC, C10, G-Body, Impreza GC R.S. Coupe, E30, Etc...

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a near new KAC SR-25 ACC. It has 36 rounds outside of KAC (I used FGMM to zero and validate data to 650 yards, that is is). I was going to use as a PRS gas gun back up rifle, but fell into a 6.5cm instead. Case, docs and proof target included. Looking to trade towards a cool car. Obviously, it does not have to be something crazy high end as I do not want to put a ton of cash with this trade, but curious what is out there.

Sold off my race car a year ago, and cannot shake myself from wanting to drive something fun.

Please do not ask for a cash price. Trade only. I do not want to just sell the rifle. Trade Only towards a car of some type. Some examples listed in the thread title.

1658327053136.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom