• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FT Kaiser M543A2 5 ton wrecker 6x6

Status
Not open for further replies.

patracy

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
55   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Kaiser M543A2 5 ton wrecker 6x6

Zip Code: 30113

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Kinda would like to convert this into just about anything interesting, some other vehicle maybe like a unimog or something, guns, I dunno, cash works too.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: I will provide a bill of sale

Item Description: I've owned this truck for years. Honestly it's sat far more than it's been used. I did swap 11.00R20 radial tires on it. It's an old military truck, so it has rust in it. But the frame/bed are strong. The transmission 3rd gear syncros are gone. So you have to match speeds to shift there. I have another transmission that will go with it. The wrecker boom extends outward and can swing all around. It can lift 10K lbs or up to 20k directly behind it with the support beams. It's powered by a LDS multifuel engine, so it will literally run on anything.

Pictures:
300163988_5581997835155690_1750591049674591007_n.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
There’s a name I haven’t seen in years. Old Pandora. Flashback to the GSB days. How’s it going man? Still have that Samurai diesel swap?

There’s a name I haven’t seen in years. Old Pandora. Flashback to the GSB days. How’s it going man? Still have that Samurai diesel swap?
Nah the samurai got sold probably 10 years ago to a guy in Louisiana. Wish I'd have kept it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom