• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FT Remington- Rand GI 1911

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. L. N.

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
16   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Remington- Rand GI 1911

Zip Code: 30628

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: VZ-61, Revolvers, other 1911

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a Interarms Silver Cup. These guns were made in the 1970s using WW2 Remington Rand parts. The only thing not original that I can tell is the frame and trigger. These guns were built on Essex frames. I have a couple mags and couple boxes of ammo to go with it. Awesome gun with classic GI style. Really don’t need to get rid of it just seeing what’s out there

Pictures:
5A3F55EF-E53F-47C0-8B3A-98F9EAD1BD9E.jpeg
09070587-2D16-44BB-A065-70605B91827E.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
This is a Interarms Silver Cup. These guns were made in the 1970s using WW2 Remington Rand parts. The only thing not original that I can tell is the frame and trigger. These guns were built on Essex frames. I have a couple mags and couple boxes of ammo to go with it. Awesome gun with classic GI style. Really don’t need to get rid of it just seeing what’s out there
So, in other words, it is ABSOLUTELY NOT a WW2 GI REMINGTON RAND 1911.... as you stated in your heading.
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom