Reaction score
Item Name: FT Romanian WASR-10 AK-47

Zip Code: 30530

Item is for: Trade and Sale
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Around $1000, or make an offer

Caliber: 7.62 X 39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm open to all trade ideas as long as they are serious. Romanian AK-47 in good condition. Comes with original wooden furniture as well as aftermarket Tapco quad rail, Hogue grip, and ATI side folding and 6 position stock installed. 9 magazines (8 plastic Tapco and 1 steel) and decent amount of ammo comes with it. Also comes with sight tool. Looking to trade. PM me for trade ideas. Got a lot of money in aftermarket parts and ammo. One picture shows original furniture and one shows aftermarket parts. Does not come with Red dot sight or front grip.

Pictures:
fullsizerender-jpg.567543

img_2034-jpg.567544

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Actually with the ammo it's a decent deal. There is roughly $350 worth of ammo included with the deal. To the OP, GLWS.

When was it ever determined how many rounds and what kind? I must have missed that part. OR...Is $350 worth what you personally consider a "decent amount" of ammo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom