Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Ruger Alaskan 44 Magnum *** TPM***

Zip Code: 30233

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Other firearms

Caliber: 44Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for trade is my Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan stainless revolver in 44 magnum. This revolver is in really good condition and doesn’t appear to have many rounds through it. I acquired it through a trade from another ODTer. From my conversation with him, it hasn’t had many rounds through it. Of coarse, I don’t know why a gun like this would have that many rounds through it anyways. It’s just one of those guns. However, I did shoot 6 rounds through it myself and in my opinion it was surprisingly very manageable. Pretty accurate too.

Unfortunately no box or docs with this one. It will come with a nice russet brown leather holster. Not sure of the brand, but it’s well made. At this time I’m only interested in trading. Main trade interest are listed below but not limited to. I will go ahead and say that I’m not interested in any polymer handguns.

JM Marlin lever action rifles in 357, 338MX, 450, and more……
Winchester Model 94 Big Bore XTR .375
Some Henry lever action rifles
Some 1911’s maybe
S&W TRR8
Some S&W revolvers

Other offers welcome. If I’m not interested, you’ll get a polite no thank you. Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
IMG_7513.jpeg
IMG_7613.jpeg
IMG_7612.jpeg
IMG_7611.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom