• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FT ruger lcp

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuiceMan

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
30   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT ruger lcp

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Ruger 10/22 but open

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: here i have an all original ruger lcp .380. gun comes with everything as it did new, has a pocket holster and about 30 rounds of ammo. really looking to trade for a 10/22. But i’m always open to offers

Pictures:
IMG_2506.jpeg
IMG_2507.jpeg
IMG_2508.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Not trying to be a jerk but how about listing your location?
not trying to be a jerk lol… posted this at work. keep scrolling if your too lazy to click around. it’s really not that hard to click someone’s profile to look and see their location... look at all my past postings. they have my location in them (unless of course you can’t click a persons profile you seek interest of in their firearm) dead laughing honestly. you need some new hair spray shipped to your back door? guy you have 400+ positive feedback and can’t check a profile location and gotta make a cheeky comment. so let’s see i can click your profile and see your from savannah aswell. that was very difficult task for 1 of my fingers. i’m sure you’d understand that entirely. a

not trying to be a jerk lol… posted this at work. keep scrolling if your too lazy to click around. it’s really not that hard to click someone’s profile to look and see their location... look at all my past postings. they have my location in them (unless of course you can’t click a persons profile you seek interest of in their firearm) dead laughing honestly. you need some new hair spray shipped to your back door? guy you have 400+ positive feedback and can’t check a profile location and gotta make a cheeky comment. so let’s see i can click your profile and see your from savannah aswell. that was very difficult task for 1 of my fingers. i’m sure you’d understand that entirely. a
Damn Karen, did you run out of tampons?

Damn Karen, did you run out of tampons?
i have more feedback, dont need tampons, like to see the location in the add, use my one finger for other things, want to be included in the fussing, and offering up a free bump...
;) ;)

i have more feedback, dont need tampons, like to see the location in the add, use my one finger for other things, want to be included in the fussing, and offering up a free bump...
;) ;)
love the free bump!! really really appreciate that. keep that 1 finger doin what it does best.. focused on the little things. like i said all my other post have my location. y’all seem a little bitter😂😭😭😭 if i had to guess youre in your 70s with nothing better to do. sad sad sad. enjoy it old grump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom