Item Gone: FT Ruger "Single Six" stainless with conversion or Ruger super redhawk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wcm3550

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
15   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Ruger "Single Six" stainless with conversion or Ruger super redhawk

Zip Code: 30121

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 600- Colt, uzi, KSG, Utas, 38 super. Wide variety

Caliber: .22 AND .22 mag/ 44 magnum

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Will trade or add cash for Colt wheel guns or 38 super, saiga shotguns, Daniel AR, KSG, Utas, ect. I'm open to a variety of QUALITY or unique arms.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.809207

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Your picture of the Redhawk is no showing up there . Could you post one down here in comments so I can see it ? I do not like talking or making offers till I see Atleast one picture and I am a big fan of Redhawks . I had a 44 magnum one when I was 21 that was my first carry gun . I regret to this day having to sell it and constantly look for the right one at a good deal .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom