Reaction score
Item Name: FT Sig 516 Patrol FDE .223/5.56

Zip Code: 30066

Item is for: Trade Value $1,500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See below

Caliber: .223/5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking for something different, have a MINT (no exageration), 516 in the factory Cerakote flat dark earth finish up for trade. Comes with everything seen plus the Sig quick detach (QD) sling. Also have some high end optics I can put with it for the right trade. May take a lower trade with cash if it favors me.

Interested in:
Sig MCX, MPX Carbine
Kriss Vector
Sig 556xi
Open to other non-AR-15 rifles
All I can say is no. WILL ONLY REPLY TO PMs ON DEALS.
Any answers to questions will be in posts. THANKS!

This from the Sig site:
The SIG516 Patrol FDE in Flat Dark Earth with a matching FDE Cerakote® finish on both the upper and lower receivers and aluminum handguard. As with all SIG516 Patrol rifles, the Flat Dark Earth use the SIG SAUER innovative short-stroke gas pushrod operating system, which reduces chamber debris and allows the rifle to run cleaner and cooler.

This system, along with the SIG SAUER proprietary fully supported extractor enables the SIG516 to be one of the only rifles to pass NATO’s “Over the Beach” test.

A 16” Nitride treated barrel is chambered in 5.56mm NATO and is surrounded by a free-floating aluminum forend. The top rail is optic-ready and includes SIG SAUER flip-up iron sights.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.948522

image-jpeg.948524

image-jpeg.948525

image-jpeg.948526

image-jpeg.948527

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom