• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FT Sig Sauer M17

Status
Not open for further replies.

spectre473

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
13   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Sig Sauer M17

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: TV of $625/Sig Sauer P320 X-Compact

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: I am looking to trade my Sig Sauer M17. I am the original owner of the firearm and I have all contents in the box, minus the sticker it came with. Comes with the standard 17 round magazine, along with the two 21 round magazines. I have shot around 400 rounds through it and have decided that a full-sized is not for me.

This item is for TRADE ONLY. I am specifically looking for the Sig Sauer P320 X-Compact. However, I will entertain other offers in the EDC/compact categories. Please DM me if you have any questions, are interested in a trade, or to request additional photos.

***Bill of sale is required, will only trade with someone of 21 years old. Peek at Georgia Drivers License and Georgia Concealed Carry License required.***

Pictures:
m17-jpg.2667560

m171-jpg.2667561

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I’ve got about a half hour left on the features posting, so I’m going to give this an update “bump”.

Still seeking a Sig Sauer P320 X-Carry/X-Compact or Glock 19. I also have an interest in the Glock 48, a Glock 26 carry package, or a H&K USP Compact. Would also talk about a Sig P226 deal if at all possible.

Feel free to PM me all offers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom