• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FT Springfield Armory M1a Scout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rifleman188

Law Enforcement
ODT Junkie!
38   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Springfield Armory M1a Scout

Zip Code: 30427

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1500 see add

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For your trading consideration a Springfield Armory M1a Scout w Hi-Lux 2-7X Scout Scope. This gun is older factory gun and not built or put together, only item added was the Hi-Lux scout scope on the factory mount. This was one of the first Scouts offered by Springfield back when I bought it. This is not the SOCOM this is a real rifle/Carbine with Walnut stocks and comes equipped as seen in pictures. Extras mags can be negotiated for as I have several M14/M1a based guns most of which will be soon listed.

Looking for Military or military used pistols or multi-gun trades of same. Will consider some select Traditional, or reproduction Black Powder Arms Like Pedersoli ect. I am really really looking for a reproduction Spencer .... also really, really nice 45 colt carbine might get my interest. Case Hardened on any offer is a big Plus. a nice MP5 or clone would also be looked at favorably.

IMG_1541.JPG
IMG_1542.JPG
IMG_1543.JPG
IMG_1544.JPG
IMG_1545.JPG
IMG_1546.JPG
IMG_1547.JPG

Other offers may be considered if they are in my favor or unique factory or original items, no built or Customized guns please, Engraved would be OK. I am not a fan of Plastic

Not in a hurry to part with it, I just don't shoot it anymore so would rather have something I would or that fits my collection.

looking for around 1400 to 1600 in trade with scope and all included don't intend to break up unit. You would not be able to buy one like this today for 1500

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom