• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FT Springfield XDm 10mm 5.25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh_m_f

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
42   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Springfield XDm 10mm 5.25

Zip Code: 31901

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Ar pistol

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Got this as a Christmas present but I'm more of a rifle person and have enough handguns as is.
Looking to trade for an ar pistol

Gun is basically brand new in the box. I've put less than 100 rounds through the gun and runs super smooth.
Just testing the waters to see what's out there. Gun comes with everything seen in the case.
Has 3 magazines and have 3 more coming from Springfield as part of their end of year deal that can be shipped when I receive them.

Wanting to trade for ar pistol but I'm open to pretty much any type of rifle. Worst I can say is no.

Pictures:
img_5416-jpg.1939608

img_5417-jpg.1939609

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Item Description: Got this as a Christmas present but I'm more of a rifle person and have enough handguns as is.

Gun is basically brand new in the box. I've put less than 100 rounds through the gun and runs super smooth.
Just testing the waters to see what's out there. Gun comes with everything seen in the case.
Has 3 magazines and have 3 more coming from Springfield as part of their end of year deal that can be shipped when I receive them.

Wanting to trade for ar pistol but I'm open to pretty much any type of rifle. Worst I can say is no.

Pictures:
img_5416-jpg.1939608

img_5417-jpg.1939609

Pictures:
img_5416-jpg.1939608

img_5417-jpg.1939609

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom