Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Staccato C Duo

Zip Code: 30125

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See post

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Good evening folks, not sure I want to let this one go, but figured I'd list it before I take her to the range, lol! I figured if she ever hits the range with me, she most likely wouldn't ever leave the fold.

Original Staccato C Duo (single stack) 9mm with 3 OEM mags, optic plate for RMR/SRO, optic plate for RMRcc, ambi safety, blacked out rear sight, green fiber optic front sight, original case, and docs. Also have a Riton red dot in the box that fits this pistol for the right deal (has RMR footprint).

This model is no longer in production. There is a new model Staccato C, but it is something different.

In trade, looking for:

Sig X5 DH3 with AXG frame

Sig Spectre comp with AXG frame

Sig P365 XL comp or Spectre comp

Zev Elite Hyper-comp

Staccato CS or C2

Glock 34 MOS

Glock 45 MOS

Glock 19 MOS

Glock 17 MOS

Glock 43X MOS

Springfield TRP 10MM

Nice stripped AR15 lower(s)

Or ???

Please no blued weapons, black powder, bows, non firearm Related items, or shotguns.

By contacting me regarding this thread you affirm that you are a Georgia resident and legal to possess this firearm. Any questions or offers, SHOOT ME A PM. FTF in NW GA. Can accept cash to make a deal and depending on said deal, may be inclined to add a bit of cash if need be. Thanks yall be safe and God bless.

20240216_191420.jpg
20240216_191434.jpg
20240216_191459.jpg
20240216_191555.jpg
20240216_191606.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom