• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FT Stag AR for AK

Status
Not open for further replies.

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Stag AR for AK

Zip Code: 31305

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: AK NOT WASR!

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Okay so right now I'm building an AR and I already have this Stag factory built rifle. I don't need two ARs. But I feel somewhat less than manly without an AK in the house. So I would like to trade even for your AK. I do NOT want anor WASR unless it's an under folder. Aside from that I'm not picky about the brand. Well then again... I'm out on I.O. guns too.
The Stag site said the retail price for this rifle is around $850.00. In real world money I'd say it's closer to $700.00. I traded a WASR for it. I didn't get the box. I have run less than 2 mags through it. It will come with one non window P Mag.
I will be back in Perry/ middle GA this Saturday if any of y'all middle GA members are interested in doing a deal. Thanks for looking. Oh and I'm keeping my Chinese AK sling.

Pictures:
img_20160311_151207-jpg.709841

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Any interest in an Izhmash Saiga AK ?
I just answered a PM from a member around Atlanta. He has the Yugo folderive been looking for. BUT... He may not want to drive to Macon to meet me on Saturday when I have to do the deal. ( If its gonna get done in middle GA) So send me a pic or two of what you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom