• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FT Stoeger SxS, 12 ga

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowhammer

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
16   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Stoeger SxS, 12 ga

Zip Code: 30132

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Make offer. Prefer another shotgun. Will consider other guns. No assault stuff.

Caliber: 12ga

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Stoeger SxS, 12ga, 26in barrels, 3 chokes, looks new. Will text pics. 770 262 7645

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
first let me say I have no intention of buying your shotgun simply because I am older and do not hunt.
I have always thought the romantic part on double barrels but never owned one, always shot autos.
All that said, may I ask you what you do not like about a double barrel?

first let me say I have no intention of buying your shotgun simply because I am older and do not hunt.
I have always thought the romantic part on double barrels but never owned one, always shot autos.
All that said, may I ask you what you do not like about a double barrel?
Wrong impression. I LOVE double barrels, just not this one. It doesn't fit me, doesn't point for me, doesn't fit me. I have hunted with a Stevens 311 double for 47 years, killed hundreds of doves with it. I kill around 55 % of the doves I shoot at
with that gun. But the internals are worn out. The Stoeger, I cant hit squat with it.

Understood, I finally found, luckily at a somewhat younger age, that a Weatherby auto did the same for me and stuck with it all my shot gun career.
Best of luck with your sale !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom