Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT WTB

Zip Code: 31539

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: WTB

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: WTB

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
PAP M92 Ak pistol in excellent condition. Comes with 1 30 round mag. Cash only unless someone throws a stupid trade at me. Maybe a Kimber K6S, chrome chiappa Rhino 6ds, Marlin camp 45, Braverman Pen Gun, or smith 500 snubbie.
Would you you be interested in a glock 43x mos with TLR6 light+laser sgi red dot and iwb holster it's like new with box. And 2 mags

Would you you be interested in a glock 43x mos with TLR6 light+laser sgi red dot and iwb holster it's like new with box. And 2 mags
If he's not interested in the trade, I'd be interested in buying your configuration! That would just put cash in your pocket for this! (Assuming you're near me at all.)

If he's not interested in the trade, I'd be interested in buying your configuration! That would just put cash in your pocket for this! (Assuming you're near me at all.)
imimmi
If he's not interested in the trade, I'd be interested in buying your configuration! That would just put cash in your pocket for this! (Assuming you're near me at all.)im

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom