Coolhandluke

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
25   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT FS Yugoslavian PAP M59/66A1 SKS w/grenade launcher brake

Zip Code: 30319

Item is for: Trade and Sale
Trade Value or Items Looking For: AR-15, AR-10, .308, 5.56, 9mm, 7.62x39mm, AK. Most semiautomatic firearms and some quality bolt action rifles. Pistols with arm braces. Additional funds can be supplemented.

Caliber: 7.62x39mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Matching Yugoslavia SKS 7.62x39mm. Well taken care of, cleaned and oiled after every shoot. No rust to speak of. Only fired a few hundred rounds through her over the years. Fun weekend shooter and deer gun combined into one. Great gun for a beginning shooter.
Details:
  • Polymer rifle stock - $100
  • Original matching wood stock *not pictured
  • Original bayonet *not pictured
  • Quick detach sling - $50
  • 2 20 round polymer magazines - $50
  • Original integral magazine.
  • Cheek riser wrap
  • Bayonet lug bipod - $35
  • Chrome gas piston
  • Scope mount that allows iron sights to still be used - $50
  • 4x30 NcStar scope zeroed to 100 yards *stripper clips still work with this scope cheap, simple, effective - $20
  • Grenade launcher muzzle brake
  • Spring-loaded titanium firing pin. Paid $150 for the job from a gunsmith. The firing pin returns to the back and does not rock back and forth like a normal sks firing pin.
I have a few hundred rounds of lacquered steel case 7.62x39mm that I can include in a trade as well as 40 or so of top shelf FMJ deer hunting rounds. Some 40 steel tipped rounds as well.

Trade interests: AR-15, AR-10, .308, 5.56, 9mm, 7.62x39mm, AK. Most semiautomatic firearms and some quality bolt action rifles. Pistols with arm braces. MPX and MCX

Additional funds can be supplemented for something special. Make me an offer.

Pictures:
20201021_213149-jpg.2881118

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom