• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: GUESS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGOBGAI

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
12   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: GUESS!

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ok ladies and gents.

I have offered charity on here… now it’s time to have some fun!!!!!

Who wants to enter in a FREE contest for AN ANCIENT ARTIFACT?!!!!!!

Yah boi! Now pay attention.

I want you to enter:

1. Post a story about how Archaeology Effects you.
( found a point, family mines, rock hound, newbie…. Why do you like rocks?)

You don’t have to write a book…

And….

PICK A NUMBER BETWEEN 1 and 25!

——————————

YUP! Only 25 entries !!! the person that helps most keep stuff in line with picked numbers will get A DIFFERENT badass artifact. (Multiple if applicable) (( if not will giveaway next time.))

( I might give out MULTIPLE ARTIFACTS FOR GOOD STORIES!!!!!! free shipping!)

This is not your crappy broken arrowhead find gift “ giveaway”.

this will be COOL!!!!!!!!

1-25 entries!!! FREE!!!

GO!

Pictures:
7A299BEB-93F4-480D-9E8C-3D3705DE9740.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hopefully I unlocked…. Lol

Btw- if someone calls 17 and then you call 17 later- that number goes to the first poster.

( common sense)

FYI

1. I commonly work with archeologists for conducting NEPA reviews, for one of my cell tower clients. It was actually fun to go to a rural project site and assist in performing small dig sites to make sure we didn't disturb a historic archeological site. I always wanted to find something, but for my clients' sake, it's good that we never have.

2. 19

Thanks for the opportunity.

The family has a few acres of land in Whitestone, GA…(N.Ga mtns.) We go up there a couple of times a year and make sure it hasn’t slid down the side of the mountain or anyone is squatting on it, etc.
There is some cool caves up there that my brother and I used to play around in when we were younger. You could climb up the side of a small hill and go into some closed mine entrances that have been partially covered then uncovered by kids/young adults….inside is usually fun and interesting with high walls, underground creeks/springs, etc., but my brother and I would always go into certain ones that we were familiar with.
Some really cool stuff for kids. High walls, clear water, blind fish on occasion. Lol.

NUMBER 7 please !

In my youngest days we had a place that we would play beside a creek. They called it the syrup mill. Used to make syrup there before my time. We found a lot of arrow head there in a fairly small area. I always figured it was an area that Indians camped at or at least spent a lot of time at. We never found anything else associated however. My uncle in the 70s built his house right on top of the area and didn’t get to look after that. I know it is just an arrow head story:)

# 21 please and thx

When I was just a little boy and.would get to spend some time in the country.with my Grandma. My Uncle would plow.with a.mule and I would walk behind him and find arrow heads and some pieces of pottery. I guess that's what started me with a life time of keeping my eyes.on the ground in the woods and fields. Those were good times and I learned stuff too. I would like #7 that's how old I was then. # 7. And thank you for helping remember a good memory..

When I was just a little boy and.would get to spend some time in the country.with my Grandma. My Uncle would plow.with a.mule and I would walk behind him and find arrow heads and some pieces of pottery. I guess that's what started me with a life time of keeping my eyes.on the ground in the woods and fields. Those were good times and I learned stuff too. I would like #7 that's how old I was then. # 7. And thank you for helping remember a good memory..
I’m sorry x ray man. Please pick a different number. A member before you picked that number.

Sorry for the issue!

Ok. I was going to take vote if “ items you could win”, but realized I had already marked the giveaway as an artifact.

This has 24hrs left of entering.

A short story and a number not picked from 1-25.

24 hours we will close this and get the winner a new artifact!

Thank you for your interest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom