Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Gun related stickers

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have accumulated another assortment of stickers from parts I have ordered. There are multiple PSA stickers that I got when I purchased the budget PA-10 308. They just threw a handful in with that order. There are also a good number of BCM stickers because I use a lot of small parts from them. Then some other misc. stickers from various vendors. The Lee stickers came in backing plates and stainless gas tube packages but cool stickers bins the less.

This time I going to do it differently. Instead of letting them go to the first post that comes in I am going to pick a number between 1 and 500. After the last post which will be the 30th post or when they stop coming in the member closest to the number I have already picked will get the lot. I will pay for shipping. I will let you know who came closest and then I will ask for you mailing address in a PM and I will send them your way.
Good luck to all.

All the solid white ones are Bravo Company white sticker with a clear background. I buy quite a few BCM and Wilson Combat parts. As you can see it's not much but they are free to a good home. 😁

IMG_20240208_230028842.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom