Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
27   0
Reaction score
Item Name: land for sale in West Ga?

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm interested in some rural land and can't find any category on ODT that might include land for sale. Anybody know where/if land would be listed and maybe suggestions of land for sale listing sites. I prefer for sale by owner.
20-40+ acres. house maybe yes, maybe no.
Carroll Co. probably first choice, or maybe Harralson, Coweta or maybe somewhere else.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I found mine by checking at all the local feed and seed stores. They have bulletin boards up and sometimes there are flyers. Also hit all the local gas stations around and asked some locals. I got a few places to check out and it was a good way to see some areas I hadn't found on my own.

No agents wanted to mess with raw land on smaller tracts. I tried several.

Which worked out in the end. Paid an attorney about $600 to close on it. Signed a few forms and paid for it. Easy as pie.

Item Description: I'm interested in some rural land and can't find any category on ODT that might include land for sale. Anybody know where/if land would be listed and maybe suggestions of land for sale listing sites. I prefer for sale by owner.
Carroll Co. probably first choice, or maybe Harralson, Coweta or maybe somewhere else.
I found mine by checking at all the local feed and seed stores. They have bulletin boards up and sometimes there are flyers. Also hit all the local gas stations around and asked some locals. I got a few places to check out and it was a good way to see some areas I hadn't found on my own.

No agents wanted to mess with raw land on smaller tracts. I tried several.

Which worked out in the end. Paid an attorney about $600 to close on it. Signed a few forms and paid for it. Easy as pie.

We have 7.5 Acres in Merriweather Co.

We have 7.5 acres in meriwether co. listed for 30000 call 6784621433 if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom