Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
116   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Large Mirrors

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a 8x8ft wall that we’re covering in mirrors. I have some large mirrors already but not enough to cover the entire wall. Looking for something as close to a 4x8 ft as possible. This is going to be a jigsaw puzzle so just let me know what size you have and I’ll have to measure and see if I can make it work. I can cut it down if needed. No this wasnt my idea 🙂. Thanks…

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have a 8x8ft wall that we’re covering in mirrors. I have some large mirrors already but not enough to cover the entire wall. Looking for something as close to a 4x8 ft as possible. This is going to be a jigsaw puzzle so just let me know what size you have and I’ll have to measure and see if I can make it work. I can cut it down if needed. No this wasnt my idea 🙂. Thanks…
I’ve got one 60”x55” and two 22”x 55” plus track to hold them. You are welcome to them, but we aren’t close. Shoot me a pm if you like.

I’ve got one 60”x55” and two 22”x 55” plus track to hold them. You are welcome to them, but we aren’t close. Shoot me a pm if you like.
You aint close but mirrors aint cheap either. Local place quoted me $1150. Let me see if anyone else closer pops up first. I will keep in touch. Thank you!

I know back in the 80’s we used the mirror tiles to do some stuff with. Tiles ceiling, wall, etc., They seem easy to install, usually double side tape tabs.

I have a 8x8ft wall that we’re covering in mirrors. I have some large mirrors already but not enough to cover the entire wall. Looking for something as close to a 4x8 ft as possible. This is going to be a jigsaw puzzle so just let me know what size you have and I’ll have to measure and see if I can make it work. I can cut it down if needed. No this wasnt my idea 🙂. Thanks…
Did you consider getting your supply guy at Delta to order you some full sheets of the aircraft mirror? I know you can buy it through delta at a much discounted price…..Not as heavy as glass, won’t shatter…optic quality lexan….

Did you consider getting your supply guy at Delta to order you some full sheets of the aircraft mirror? I know you can buy it through delta at a much discounted price…..Not as heavy as glass, won’t shatter…optic quality lexan….
No. But I can bet its still more than Id like to pay. Plus my supply guy is a self proclaimed asshole.

Glass is not ideal being fragile and also having to reseal it. But its more available…on the northside anyways 🤷🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom