Outdoorsman
4   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Lease an RV Spot

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello ODT!

I am looking for a cheap, and I do mean cheap, spot to place a travel trailer. I work in Dalton as a teacher and coach, but I am a TN resident. I have been making a long commute of 70 miles each way for almost 9 years. Due to an increase cost of gas, and my age getting older, I would like to pay someone to allow me to place a camper on their property for the remainder of the school year. Honestly, I may only use it a few nights per week, and I would only need electric in terms of utilities. I have not bought a camper yet, but I can assure you that whatever I buy will not make your property look bad. If anyone can help me out, please send me a message and we can discuss lease arrangements. Thanks!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hello ODT!

I am looking for a cheap, and I do mean cheap, spot to place a travel trailer. I work in Dalton as a teacher and coach, but I am a TN resident. I have been making a long commute of 70 miles each way for almost 9 years. Due to an increase cost of gas, and my age getting older, I would like to pay someone to allow me to place a camper on their property for the remainder of the school year. Honestly, I may only use it a few nights per week, and I would only need electric in terms of utilities. I have not bought a camper yet, but I can assure you that whatever I buy will not make your property look bad. If anyone can help me out, please send me a message and we can discuss lease arrangements. Thanks!
Really, the problem now days is parking a camper on someone's property and living in it. Depends on County ordinances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom