64   0
Reaction score
Item Name: 223 AMMO + 8 THERMOLD MAGS

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $125.00 FTF

Caliber: 223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: SOLD !!!!! 235 Rounds of 223 ammo in a Georgia Arms can.

Can says new factory loaded 62 GR SS109.

I got this ammo as part of a trade. I can't promise it is what the can says. White and yellow brass, White brass says Winchester, and Yellow brass has an R and some other letter I can't make out.

8 Black used Thermold mags, they have been used, came in the same deal as ammo.

$125.00 cash or Postal money order only

Pictures:
1372030015_0.jpg

1372030015_1.jpg

1372030015_2.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited:
Item Name: 223 AMMO + 8 THERMOLD MAGS

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $125.00 FTF

Caliber: 223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 235 Rounds of 223 ammo in a Georgia Arms can.

Can says new factory loaded 62 GR SS109.

I got this ammo as part of a trade. I can't promise it is what the can says. White and yellow brass, White brass says Winchester, and Yellow brass has an R and some other letter I can't make out.

8 Black used Thermold mags, they have been used, came in the same deal as ammo.

$125.00 cash or Postal money order only

Pictures:
1372030015_0.jpg

1372030015_1.jpg

1372030015_2.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

So your saying its 235 rounds, but you can't promise that it is? Have you thought about counting it so you and the buyer know what is being bought and sold?

The round count is exact !!!!!! I counted every single round. What I intended to say was I can't promise that the discription on the can is accurate. Check My feedback, I desribed it the best I could and even posted pictures. My Honor is worth alot more than a few dollars off some ammo. I stated 235 rounds. Then I desribed the can and what I saw. I think it was very clear, but thanks for your help, and your almost 5 posts per day since You have been a member. What would us newer guys do without all your help.

Last edited:
The round count is exact !!!!!! I counted every single round. What I intended to say was I can't promise that the discription on the can is accurate. Check My feedback, I desribed it the best I could and even posted pictures. My Honor is worth alot more than a few dollars off some ammo. I stated 235 rounds. Then I desribed the can and what I saw. I think it was very clear, but thanks for your help, and your almost 5 posts per day since You have been a member. What would us newer guys do without all your help.

Thank you for your clarification. What would us old bastards do without your all your help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom