• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: *SPM* Free .223, 9mm, 45 Colt brass & an assortment of cardboard ammo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droz76

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
12   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: *SPM* Free .223, 9mm, 45 Colt brass &amp; an assortment of cardboard ammo...

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Free .223, 9mm, 45 Colt brass & an assortment of cardboard ammo boxes w/ some inserts ***SPM***
Hopefully the pictures will speak for themselves.
Some of the cardboard ammo boxes are a little aged.
Pickup will be in Pembroke.
Ad will be taken down once they are gone.

***SPM***

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Very cool, nice offer !
Thanks. It was one of the many "projects" that my dad had good intentions of starting before he got sick.
But, that was one of the ways he thought.
He would get an idea, read a good book about the subject and then attempt to do it.
9 times out of 10 it would work, the tenth time...eh not so much, but at least someone always benefited from
his 10th attempt (he never would call it a failure).

I have been reloading as long as I can remember. That was the only way my dad and I could afford to shoot was to load our own. We would spend 15mins or so picking up brass when we got out to wherever we were shooting. Never shot at an indoor range until I was 30 years old ! Lol.
I remember many of days spent with dad at the bench pumping brass , talking , watching tv, whatever. When we weren’t doing anything else we were in the gun room reloading. I really miss it. I had many talks with dad over the loading bench. :cool-new:

I see I'm late to the party, please put me in line if none of the others pick this up.
I started reloading as a hobby and the benifits have been more than I could have imagined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom