• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: SS Ruger Blackhawk 45 Long Colt cal

Status
Not open for further replies.

COUNTYGUARDIAN

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
253   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: SS Ruger Blackhawk 45 Long Colt cal

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Interested in purchasing or trading for Ruger Blackhawk in 45 Long Colt caliber. 45 ACP convertible extra cylinder a plus. Have a stable of Glocks and a CZ P10-C FDE 9mm to trade. Also have cash. Longer barrel preferred but would consider 4 5/8 inch version. Not Interested in the Bisley version.

PM and I will get back with you.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Interested in purchasing or trading for Ruger Blackhawk in 45 Long Colt caliber. 45 ACP convertible extra cylinder a plus. Have a stable of Glocks and a CZ P10-C FDE 9mm to trade. Also have cash. Longer barrel preferred but would consider 4 5/8 inch version. Not Interested in the Bisley version.

PM and I will get back with you.
do you have a block 21 sf

Pretty much everything I am looking for. However, Savannah is a bit further than I am looking to travel for a gun trade. That said, I am supposed to be attending a GSSF match in Richmond Hill November 4, 5 and 6. I will be very happy to contact you prior to this match and if it is still available, I would be more than happy to meet. I know that this is not the typical transaction but it is all I can offer at this time. Jim in Carrollton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom