2   0
Reaction score
Item Name: STOLEN glock 23

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: .40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Stolen gen 3 glock 23. $150 cash reward no questions asked to anyone who helps me get it back

Pictures:
ed2df4ac-a92c-4f23-b24b-36bcdd3f0403-jpeg.2058962

a6eda79f-0857-40f3-b4e6-7e0e7143320e-jpeg.2058963

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Criminals can be bizarrely stupid, so keep a regular watch on the local Armslists, for the next few months (Columbus,Macon,etc.).
And (as mentioned already) it may show up having been painted, but that stippling will still stand out.
Also, look for ads that don't use an actual photo, but a stock photo, or just a description.
If you find a likely candidate, and decide to set up a meet, be careful not to spook them with the questions, they'll be hyper-sensitive to that.
(and obviously, bring back-up!! :becky: ).
Good luck, hope they catch the bastages.

I did report it to the police so nothing can be back to me. I found a guy who was linked to the stealing and the police already know his name. Happened at Fulton county quick trip. I drive a Pontiac g8 and the dude who was linked to it drove one also. His buddy was the one who stole it. Police have taken it over and i hope to hear back soon. If it doesn’t get found then oh well, I just hate how I had about $800 in it and it was my dads old gun which means more to me than anything
I’m confused, what does driving a g8 and the other guy driving a g8 have to do with anything

I don’t know how many people get their guns stolen from their car every year, but it is almost always their fault.

Leave it in your car unsecured, don’t be surprised when it gets taken. Thanks for being the dumb ass that armed another dumb ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom