• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: Street Rod/Hot Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klif

Air Force Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
32   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Street Rod/Hot Rod

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Sold my 1923 Ford T Bucket last year and want to replace with something along the same lines. My T had fiberglass body so that meant no opening doors and I'm pretty old and got tired of trying to climb over the side. Mrs. Klif got tired of burning her leg getting out over the side and hitting the header pipe.

So, she wants a convertible and I'm ambivalent about a top other than I am tired of getting the top of my head (baldish) wind burned/sunburned.

I like a noisy big motor and automatic transmission (I said I'm old and riding a clutch is tiresome when done more than 4 or 5 times between stop lights. Good tired required. Other than that I don't like shoeboxes and only have about 15K or so to spend. Does not have to be a show car but has to not look like crap. I'm old and poor but still proud.

Any leads that don't require me to wander over more than a county or two away and hopefully something I can drive home would be greatly appreciated.

If it happens to be a steel bodied 23 or 27 T with opening doors and maybe even a Ford engine, that would be great. The doors are not an option, Ford motor is. Automatic is required.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom