• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: Tavor x95 (Left Hand)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyweeks81

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
69   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Tavor x95 (Left Hand)

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking for a Tavor x95 (Left Hand). Let me know if you have one for sale or have seen one local to me. Please send me a PM with a price and info. Thanks

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
If I’m not mistaken I think you can swap a right handed ejection to left hand on the X95.

If I’m not mistaken I think you can swap a right handed ejection to left hand on the X95.
Kinda, IWI makes you send it to them or one of there armorers for the initial left hand bolt purchase /install. If you have a right hand model that is. Then you are good to go. The Tavor 7 you can do your self.

Kinda, IWI makes you send it to them or one of there armorers for the initial left hand bolt purchase /install. If you have a right hand model that is. Then you are good to go. The Tavor 7 you can do your self.
Ahhh ok. That makes sense. If you can look at the MDRX. I know you can swap it between left and right handed and it suppresses better. They just released their new model the Wolverine too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom