• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: tractor for hire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bfarrell44

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: tractor for hire

Zip Code: 30620

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Tractor services for hire!

I have a 6' bush hog, a box blade, a grapple, and a 9" post hole digger. Can mow, move brush piles, spread dirt, grade/level gravel driveways and roads, or dig fence post or 4x4 holes for construction! contact Brian at 678-790-8367

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I need bush hogging done between Comer and Elberton. 40 acres of flat river bottoms with tall dried grass and then 30 acres of mostly flat creek bottoms, grass is not quite as tall. I figure might take 5 days using your smaller 6 foot bush hog, would you have an aprox price ?
The last time I paid anyone to mow for me was on ft Campbell property and the guy charged me $35 pr acre. If you're land is fairly open and halfway flat, I'd almost do it for that..

So my tractor is a 3 series Deere with a light duty 6’ bush hog. Id be happy to give it a go, but id need to see how wet it is, and how thick the material you need cut is. I charge $45/hr with a $250 minimum. I’d be happy to give it a go, but you might be better off with someone closer to you with a larger tractor/bushhog. Let me know if you are interested! 678-790-8367.

Thanks,
Brian

So my tractor is a 3 series Deere with a light duty 6’ bush hog. Id be happy to give it a go, but id need to see how wet it is, and how thick the material you need cut is. I char
So my tractor is a 3 series Deere with a light duty 6’ bush hog. Id be happy to give it a go, but id need to see how wet it is, and how thick the material you need cut is. I charge $45/hr with a $250 minimum. I’d be happy to give it a go, but you might be better off with someone closer to you with a larger tractor/bushhog. Let me know if you are interested! 678-790-8367.

Thanks,
Brian

ge $45/hr with a $250 minimum. I’d be happy to give it a go, but you might be better off with someone closer to you with a larger tractor/bushhog. Let me know if you are interested! 678-790-8367.

Thanks,
Brian
I know of three guys down that way that does that kind of work. PM me if interested.Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom