• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: Trying to keep three puppies out of the pound

Status
Not open for further replies.

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Trying to keep three puppies out of the pound

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: So my middle daughter sent me the pic of these three mutts at her neighbor's house. One pic show what I assume is the parents. They're trying to find a no kill shelter but there's no such thing in Houston Co. The only one I know of is in Macon and they only take animal from kill shelters.
Anyway if ANYONE can help by taking one or fostering one until a permanent home comes along it would REALLY help a lot. They're located in the northern end of Warner Robins/Houston Co. Feel free to comment here and or PM me and I will gladly get you the contact info. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
IMG_20240126_093345.jpg
IMG_20240126_093340.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
So my middle daughter sent me the pic of these three mutts at her neighbor's house. One pic show what I assume is the parents. They're trying to find a no kill shelter but there's no such thing in Houston Co. The only one I know of is in Macon and they only take animal from kill shelters.
Anyway if ANYONE can help by taking one or fostering one until a permanent home comes along it would REALLY help a lot. They're located in the northern end of Warner Robins/Houston Co. Feel free to comment here and or PM me and I will gladly get you the contact info. Thanks for looking.
Cute pups. Check again, I am pretty sure there is a no kill shelter there. We adopted from them in Houston county but can't remember the name. I can check with the wife if needed. Good luck buddy and good on you for helping them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom