Item Gone: Want information on silencer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 80540

Default rank <300 posts
Air Rifle fan
16   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Want information on silencer.

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Steyr THB in 308 win with a 16” barrel. I have only fired a MP5 suppressed with black tip machine gun ammo, very hot, worked well. Will be shooting standard match grade ammo. I want light weight heavy duty that works.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
KGM technologies made in Peachtree corners they are the best and have lightweight options for suppressed 308 that are proven to win competitions and top notch, they have numerous .mil contracts and build silencers for other very famous brands that are just marketing companies .

For your your weapon I recommend R30T
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do your own research. Like opinions and Ass-***** everybody's got one. You can make one or buy one. If you are going to pay. You might as well get one that can be disassembled and cleaned, some can’t.

If you ever thought about full auto. Buy one that won’t meltdown. Buy once cry once. Many on the market won’t handle continuous fire

Also check out Georgia Firing Line. They have 30+ suppressors and a SilencerShop kiosk that takes your photo and does your prints. I walked in, chose a suppressor, paid for it, and did all my fedboi paperwork in about 45 minutes. Now the waiting begins.

Also check out Georgia Firing Line. They have 30+ suppressors and a SilencerShop kiosk that takes your photo and does your prints. I walked in, chose a suppressor, paid for it, and did all my fedboi paperwork in about 45 minutes. Now the waiting begins.

They have been extremely slow With their process I have two in federal jail one from December last year and January this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom