Item Gone: Whoville Police Department trade-ins! Cheaper than Glucks! $120 the pair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
230   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Whoville Police Department trade-ins! Cheaper than Glucks! $120 the pair!

Zip Code: 31211

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: .303 British (if you can believe that)

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have two mint condition Whoville Police Department sidearms chambered in .303 British. Straight from Dr. Seuss to you for the low low price of only $120. These arms are of obviously the best quality and both have serial numbers stamped all over them (a sure indication of highest quality control).

I doubt they'll fire but they are chambered in .303 British. I value my hand and I do not want to test the NRA AD&D insurance I bought when I joined! $5,000 is nice but I'm not sure my GF will stick around if I have to ask her to be my right hand.

I'm not driving far for this, if you want them, come to beautiful Macon Georgia and get them yourself, and a little culture while you're here.

Pictures:
seuss-00-jpg.1057703

seuss-01-jpg.1057704

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I'm sure there are collectors out there for stuff like this. Kudos for the post.

There are. If I were closer and had some spare time to take a trip, I'd pick 'em up. These most likely came out of Pakistan, where there is a surplus of .303 due to the country being a former British Colony. If one wanted to fire these, buying an insert (http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/32-acp-rifle-chamber-insert?a=471502) and loading a primer only .32 ACP load might be somewhat safe, considering what it is. Though you do that at your own peril, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom