• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: Winchester 1300 3” 12 gauge barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huey Deer Processing

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
105   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Winchester 1300 3” 12 gauge barrel

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking for a bird hunting barrel for my 1300 preferably 26” or shorter but if it’s 28” that will work. They’re going for about $150 on gunbroker and eBay but I don’t want to deal with that ****show so I’m willing to pay you more than you’d make on either of those websites selling it. I’m located in Cordele so keep in mind I’d really rather not drive farther than maybe an hour. I know you can ship it but I’d prefer to make sure it fits my gun first.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Appreciate it but your on the opposite end of the state from me lol

Road Trip!!! Round up the family!
1628629794965.png

I am useless mine is a 1400 barrel cut to 18.5". But at least I found it and my old memory is not as bad as it could have been. Good luck.
Appreciate you for checking for me. I have a beautiful newer production 1300 hunter with nice walnut furniture that I had cut to 18.5 before I got the 1300 defender from you and now I’m stuck with 4 HD shotguns and only one home to defend lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom