• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! Air tools

I have a once used 3/4" Klutch impact, Ingersoll 3/8" air ratchet (same one Snap-On sells for 3X the money) Mac 1/4" drive air ratchet. Also have an almost new Matco DA sander and older Ingersoll air file. What do you need and what price range? May also still have an almost new 1/2" X 50' hose I bought with the impact..

I have a once used 3/4" Klutch impact, Ingersoll 3/8" air ratchet (same one Snap-On sells for 3X the money) Mac 1/4" drive air ratchet. Also have an almost new Matco DA sander and older Ingersoll air file. What do you need and what price range? May also still have an almost new 1/2" X 50' hose I bought with the impact..
how much for the sander, and where are you located

how much for the sander, and where are you located
DA, airfile, or both? In Perry but coming up 75 next week. Guess that kind of depends if you can wait until then and go from there. DA sander was used once and sits on the shelf. It's a Matco, paid either 249 or 299. 100.00 bucks. The file I'll take 60.00 for. But I'm negotiable on all of it. Just let me know. Thanks

I have multiple air IR air ratchets 1/2 +3/4" etc. If your interested I'll make a list . I e changed to MW 18v .
Let me know ow, I'm in Rockmart Ga.

Back
Top Bottom