• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! Bro sis mini pot bellies

fred fredburger

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
If interested I’ll send pictures. Just pm me.
Local law says I can’t have them. Go figure. Bring a carrier and there yours. Ones about 50 to 75lbs the other “runt” bout 30 to 50lb located in fayette co ga. Have a lil house built for em you can take that to plus any food I may have on hand.
Pm all questions
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_3244.jpeg
    IMG_3244.jpeg
    364.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3243.jpeg
    IMG_3243.jpeg
    429 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3242.jpeg
    IMG_3242.jpeg
    435.6 KB · Views: 56
Local law says I can’t have them. Go figure. Bring a carrier and there yours. Ones about 50 to 75lbs the other “runt” bout 30 to 50lb located in fayette. Have a lil house built for em you can take that to plus any food I may have on hand.
Pm all questions
Thanks for looking!
sic pita and the humane society on the law.

City limit rule? There were people behind us had some. We are just outside the limits.
In the county but when our houses were built plot were considered a “neighborhood” even though I’m on a main road with no entrance hoa etc….

Nieghbor had code enforcement show up at their house, coinciding with them showing up at mine. Thank the lord the officer was a good dude and didn’t rake me over the coals. I have chickens and rabbits as well which are fine. Just no ducks, roosters, or swine. Go figure. You can have as many baby mommas and daddy’s as you want but I can’t have pigs 😂😂😂

Local law says I can’t have them. Go figure. Bring a carrier and there yours. Ones about 50 to 75lbs the other “runt” bout 30 to 50lb located in fayette. Have a lil house built for em you can take that to plus any food I may have on hand.
Pm all questions
Thanks for looking!
Your profile location takes us to Fayetteville North Carolina :noidea: A lot of members might be thinking
IMG_5809.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom