• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS 16ft Drywall Lift brand new in box

Blc628

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Home depot made a blunder, and it left me with some extra stuff. After working with them they told me it is now my property and to do with it as I wish, so I'm selling it for a deeply discounted price.

It retails for $427 new, but you can have it for $200. You just have to pick it up and load it yourself. You also have to take the extra box of a kitchen sideboard pantry they left me with, this is part of why the price is so cheap. both boxes are nearly the same size. You can dump it at Lads collection center on the way out if you would like. I'm located in Cartersville off Euharlee. Hit me up with any questions.

It's this one https://www.homedepot.com/p/16-ft-B...Panel-Hoist-Jack-Lifter-GH-YDW4-731/322427655

Man. These things are great. Way better than trying to have some one help you. Definitely works better if still have a second person, but makes the job so much easier.

Out of curiosity, what are the cabinets? Wouldn't hurt to post those too, unless you feel for sure they're something that needs thrown away lol.

Back
Top Bottom