• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 1897 Riot Gun

georgiahawkeye

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Hoschton, The Village at Deaton Creek, Hall County
For Sale is a Norinco Model 97 Riot Gun in excellent condition. The Norinco Model 97 Riot, is a magnificent piece of history with a modern twist. You will be intrigued by this firearm and its striking similarity to the renowned Winchester Model 1897, colloquially known as The 1897 Riot Gun. This model is in excellent condition, showing only light, superficial signs of prior handling or use. I would rate this gun at 98% cosmetically and 100% functionality. The only reason I am selling it is because I have an original Winchester 1897 Riot Gun and this one has to go. Sorry no box or docs.

The Norinco Model 97 Riot sports a 12 Gauge caliber, with a relatively short 20" barrel, making it a popular choice for security and law enforcement purposes capable of “slam firing”. This shotgun is also a favorite for Cowboy Action Shooting. The blued finish adds aesthetic value and enhances its resistance against rust and corrosion. Its glossy walnut wood stock boasts a corncob handguard and a checkered polymer buttplate, adding a classic touch to its overall appearance while providing a comfortable grip.

Featuring a pump-action operation, this model has a capacity of 5 rounds, which makes it highly efficient and reliable during quick response situations. The bore is in excellent condition, super bright and clean, reflecting the level of care and maintenance it has received.

The Norinco Model 97 Riot is a painstakingly crafted firearm that displays a perfect blend of traditional style and modern workmanship. Owning this piece will be a testament to your appreciation for the power of historical gun design and modern craftsmanship. Don't miss out on the chance to own a piece of history with a powerful slam-fire 12-gauge punch.

Specifications

• Item Type: Pump Action Shotguns
  • Manufacturer: Norinco
  • Model: Model 97
  • Submodel: Riot
  • Caliber: 12 Gauge
  • Overall Condition: Excellent
  • Bore Condition: Excellent
  • Action: Pump-Action
  • Capacity: 5rd
  • Barrel Length: 20"
  • Finish: Blued
  • Stock/Grips: Glossy walnut wood stock with corncob handguard and checkered polymer buttplate
  • Sight/Optic: Front fixed brass bead
  • Chamber: 2 3/4"
  • Chokes: Fixed Cylinder Bore
  • Length of Pull: 14"

Price for this Jewel is $700 close to me. Not interested in any trades. The best way to contact me is by PM. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_5525.jpeg
    IMG_5525.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 439
  • IMG_5536.jpeg
    IMG_5536.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 429
  • IMG_5535.jpeg
    IMG_5535.jpeg
    122.1 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_5534.jpeg
    IMG_5534.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 424
  • IMG_5533.jpeg
    IMG_5533.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 423
  • IMG_5532.jpeg
    IMG_5532.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 413
  • IMG_5531.jpeg
    IMG_5531.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 407
  • IMG_5530.jpeg
    IMG_5530.jpeg
    56.6 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG_5529.jpeg
    IMG_5529.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 376
  • IMG_5528.jpeg
    IMG_5528.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_5527.jpeg
    IMG_5527.jpeg
    113.4 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_5526.jpeg
    IMG_5526.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 327
For Sale is a Norinco Model 97 Riot Gun in excellent condition. The Norinco Model 97 Riot, is a magnificent piece of history with a modern twist. You will be intrigued by this firearm and its striking similarity to the renowned Winchester Model 1897, colloquially known as The 1897 Riot Gun. This model is in excellent condition, showing only light, superficial signs of prior handling or use. I would rate this gun at 98% cosmetically and 100% functionality. The only reason I am selling it is because I have an original Winchester 1897 Riot Gun and this one has to go. Sorry no box or docs.

The Norinco Model 97 Riot sports a 12 Gauge caliber, with a relatively short 20" barrel, making it a popular choice for security and law enforcement purposes capable of “slam firing”. This shotgun is also a favorite for Cowboy Action Shooting. The blued finish adds aesthetic value and enhances its resistance against rust and corrosion. Its glossy walnut wood stock boasts a corncob handguard and a checkered polymer buttplate, adding a classic touch to its overall appearance while providing a comfortable grip.

Featuring a pump-action operation, this model has a capacity of 5 rounds, which makes it highly efficient and reliable during quick response situations. The bore is in excellent condition, super bright and clean, reflecting the level of care and maintenance it has received.

The Norinco Model 97 Riot is a painstakingly crafted firearm that displays a perfect blend of traditional style and modern workmanship. Owning this piece will be a testament to your appreciation for the power of historical gun design and modern craftsmanship. Don't miss out on the chance to own a piece of history with a powerful slam-fire 12-gauge punch.

Specifications

• Stock/Grips: Glossy walnut wood stock with corncob handguard and checkered polymer buttplate

Price for this Jewel is $700 close to me. Not interested in any trades. The best way to contact me is by PM. Thanks for looking.
Boy that's a Beauty!!!! GLWS!!!

Specifications

i ❤️ it!

Back
Top Bottom