Item Relisted! FS 1941 FORD SEDAN

Capnmike

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-1941-ford-sedan.2358842/
Item Name: FS 1941 FORD SEDAN**TRADES**

Zip Code: 30214

Item is for: Sale/Trade
Sale Price: $4500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
I bought this car from a friend who lost the lease on his garage. The sedan was a driver but some of the parts had been picked off and has been garaged for years. The V8 engine turns freely by hand and I believe I have everything needed to get it running again. I have a rebuilt carb and a new distributer.

It has a great body with an old repaint and the only exterior rust I’ve found is a small area over the left headlight. There are some small rust holes in the trunk well at the base of the trunk. Easy patch with fiberglass matt. The trunk can be a bear to unlock. I haven’t been under the car to see the floorboards. Missing the fender trim line of driver’s front fender. Many of the parts that appear missing in the pictures are in the car or in my garage such as headlight rims, front parking light, hub caps, and bumpers. Seat covers are not torn but need cleaning. Will need to be trailered or rollback because brakes are dragging. Tires are bias ply with very good tread.

I keep the car under a car cover in my pole barn because in the garage are other projects that I can’t seem to finish. This is not a basket case where you’ll have to search for parts. If you have any mechanical experience or into early Fords this should be a relatively easy project without spending a bundle on parts. This would be a good candidate for an antique police car clone.

$4500.00 cash, or I may consider trades for a decent and well maintained (no projects) half ton Ford or Chevy or possibly Nissan or Toyota that has not been bubba-rized, (slammed, chopped or jacked). Sorry but I don’t have time or patience for window shoppers or curious lookers. No, I don’t text. Easy access on Hwy 92N a few miles north of Fayetteville.

Mike

770 461-7031

$4500.00 cash only. Sold with Bill of Sale.

Pictures:
20201121_152746-2-jpg.2931448

20201121_143357-2-jpg.2931449

20201121_143444-2-jpg.2931450

20201121_143133-2-jpg.2931451

20201121_142856-2-jpg.2931452

[QUOTE="
Mike, I don't text.

770 461-7031
I don’t text.

Pictures:
[/QUOTE]

very cool car.
good luck on the text thing. i use a flip phone,tell people i dont text,tell them i cant receive texts,and they still say "i sent you a text"...
well, i did not get it. why dont you try telepathy or smoke signals next???or just use you phone to call you #$$%^#^^*^ g&^%^7som%$^%*&. YOU READ ENOUGH TO SEE MY NUMBER,YOU ENTERED IT SO YOU COULD TEXT!!!!AND THEN YOU DUMB!@$#%$^$MOTHER%#$& DECIDED TO TYPE ME INSTEAD OF PUSHING THE CALL BUTTON...
not that i begrudge anyone for being retarded. but i do question if they should own a gun...
free bump and a rant..

i know. i was just sharing my personal experience on here. i never knew how many teenage girls we had on the ODT..teenyboppers and stall users....
He put a smile on my face to see this ad. My father bought a brand new 41 Ford and had it delivered to the Brooklyn Navy yard and you drove it all the way to Reno Nevada when you got out of the service. He told me stories over and over about that car. Somewhere in an antique store I found an old newspaper ad for a 41 Ford and framed it for him. We lost dad in 2002 and after that I saw a 41 Ford in a repair shop and I would have loved to take him over there and let him sit in it. Those days are gone. But the memories are still warm.

Back
Top Bottom