• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS 1997 Polaris Sportsman 400 **MUST GO THIS WEEK**

Raptor0126

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-1997-polaris-sportsman-400-must-go-this-week.1373649/
Item Name: FS/FT 1997 Polaris Sportsman 400 *MUST GO THIS WEEK*

Zip Code: 30047

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $450
Trade Value: $450

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ***MUST GO THIS WEEK***
Here I have a 1997 Polaris Sportsman with a 400 2-stroke engine. I bought it less than a year ago, mostly disassembled. I'm moving a week from today and don't have a place to keep it to finish fixing it.

It has an push-button electric starter with pull-start backup, 4WD, is liquid cooled, has a tow hitch, a brush guard and front and rear racks, and mixes the oil and gas for you from separate reservoirs. The frame, steering and suspension are good, it comes with two sets of wheels and tires, and all the parts I have for it. The original problem was that it blew a hole in the bottom end and then sat for a while while the guy tried to figure out what went wrong. I got a bottom end off a functioning machine, cleaned out the cylinder, bought a brand new piston and gasket set.

I'm willing to negotiate and I'm open to trades, just let me know what you have.

If you have any other questions or want more pictures, please PM me. I'll be 100% transparent with you.
Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
img_1468-jpg.979409

img_1471-jpg.979412

img_1470-jpg.979415

Back
Top Bottom